BreakLine Company Profile
According to Breakline, “BreakLine has redesigned education to meet the needs of the 21st-century workforce. A multi-year degree should not be the only path to a successful career. Our hands-on approach prepares BreakLiners to take their next step in the tech industry.”
Who would BreakLine be best for?
BreakLine would be best for veterans and their spouses who are looking for jobs in the technology field.
What types of jobs do they recruit for?
What kinds of jobs does BreakLine place people in?
They work with you to help you find top jobs in tech companies.
- Various levels
What areas of the country do they place people?
They place people throughout the US, especially in places such as the California Bay Area, Austin, and Washington D.C. Some jobs are remote.
Does BreakLine offer specialized service(s) for veterans and the military community?
Yes, they have what is called BreakLine Veteran which is for military veterans and transitioning service members.
Does BreakLine offer discounts to military or veterans?
Their services appear free of charge.
Is BreakLine veteran-owned?
It does not appear that BreakLine is veteran-owned.
What companies does BreakLine work with?
BreakLine is partnered with companies like Adobe, Datadog, and Facebook. These companies host and teach in BreakLine programs.
What makes them unique?
BreakLine has a great program for veterans, women, and people of color who are looking to pivot into compelling careers in the tech industry.
- They provide interactive lending hands-on workshops and provide in-depth industry insight.
- They provide mentorship and help identify opportunities and community so they can have the opportunity to build relationships with BreakLine alums and industry leaders.
- Qualified participants who are invited to interview for open positions and BreakLine partner companies.
- They work to provide you with a pipeline of opportunities across their partner companies.
- They guide you through resume reviews, interview prep, and work with you until you land and accept a position.
A new cohort kicks off every week, and sessions include hands-on workshops, in-depth discussions with industry leaders, and an inside look at top tech companies.
There are three different areas you are applying for:
- BreakLine Mavens, for those who identify as a woman.
- BreakLine Apex, for those with diverse backgrounds, who identify as a person of color.
- BreakLine Veterans, for military veterans and transitioning service members.
You can participate in all the relevant programming for which you qualify.
Where is BreakLine located?
Their headquarters are in the US.
Do they have offices around the country?
They do not appear to have offices around the country.
BreakLine has a nice website. They easily explain the information you need to know. You can sign-up right on their website. Their programs seem to be in-depth and helpful for those looking for a job as they help you every step of the way.
There do not seem to be any public reviews on Breakline, however, they do showcase testimonials on their websites.
Contact BreakLine through their contact page. For more info, please visit their website.