According to ManTech, “ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States Government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government’s technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.”
Who would ManTech be best for?
ManTech would be good for veterans, and service members who are transitioning out of the military.
What types of jobs do they recruit for?
What kinds of jobs does ManTech place people in?
- Administrative Internship
- Administrative Operations
- Administrative Services
- Application Development
- Business Development
- Business Systems Analysis
- Cloud Architecture
- Cloud Engineering
- Consulting Services
- Contract Administration
- Contracts, Purchasing, Legal & Proposal Services
- Corporate Security
- Customer Service & Tech. Training
- Cyber (Inactive)
- Cyber Development
- Cyber Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Database Administration
- Editorial Services
- Engineering & Support Services.
- Engineering & Support Services. (Inactive)
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Executive (Inactive)
- Facilities Management
- Financial Analysis
- Geographical Information Systems
- Graphic Design and Multimedia
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Management
- Imagery Analysis
- Information Security
- Information Technology
- Information Technology (Inactive)
- Intelligence (Inactive)
- Intelligence Analysis
- Linguistics Analysis
- Logistics Support Services
- Logistics Support Services (Inactive)
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing, Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Sales & Business Development (Inactive)
- Multi Media Support
- Network & Telecommunications Service
- Network & Telecommunications Service (Inactive)
- Network Administration
- Network Engineering
- Program Control
- Project Management Administrative
- Project Management Technical
- Project/Program Management Administrative
- Project/Program Management Administrative (Inactive)
- Project/Program Management Technical
- Project/Program Management Technical (Inactive)
- Proposal Operations
- Publications & Graphic Arts
- Publications & Graphic Arts (Inactive)
- Quality Assurance Engineering
- Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
- Science and Research
- Scientific / Analytical
- Scientific / Analytical (Inactive)
- Security (Inactive)
- Systems Administration
- Systems Architecture
- Systems Development
- Systems Development (Inactive)
- Systems Engineering
- Talent Acquisition
- Technical Analysis
- Technical Assistance & Support
- Technical Assistance & Support (Inactive)
- Technical Internship
- Technical Support Services
- Technical Training
- Vehicle Maintenance
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associate’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
What areas of the country do they place people?
Throughout the entire US, and international locations.
Does ManTech offer specialized service(s) to the military community?
Yes. When talking about who can benefit from what they offer, they have included “cleared professionals,” and “transitioning military.” In addition, they talk about how military appreciation is a 24/7/365 commitment.
Does ManTech offer specialized service(s) to veterans?
Yes. They have partnered with ServiceNow NextGen Veterans Program. With this program, qualified veterans will have the opportunity to receive custom ServiceNow training and one-on-one transition support through their ManTech Vets support group. They have also been named “Best for Vets” employer by Military Times.
Does ManTech offer discounts to military or veterans?
Their services seem free of charge.
What companies does ManTech work with?
They are a defense contracting firm, so you would become an employee of ManTech.
Is ManTech veteran-owned?
It does not appear that ManTech is currently veteran-owned.
What makes them unique?
ManTech serves the defense, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. They also offer a variety of programs to their employees. These include a Technical Recognition Awards Program, ManTech University, Strategic Learning Partnership, and they also partner with Purdue University Global. They have also been around since 1968.
In addition, they have partnerships with Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Gold Partner, Red Hat, and ServiceNow.
Where is ManTech located?
ManTech is an American defense contracting firm with its headquarters in Herndon, VA.
Do they have offices around the country?
Yes, they have offices in CA, VA, MD, CO, and TX.
ManTech Review and Testimonials
ManTech has a professional and easy-to-navigate website. You can easily find where to search for jobs. At the moment they have 2,229 jobs listed. You can search by US location, international location, job category, and clearance. To apply you can do so by using autofill with your resume, apply manually, or apply with LinkedIn.
“Since coming to ManTech, I’ve had multiple opportunities to grow and learn. So far, my experience has been positive and I have a wonderful team. There seems to always be something new to learn and with that, I rarely feel bored or unchallenged. I appreciate my team and I’m excited for the future.” From Comparably
“ManTech sets a positive tone in the workplace and is filled with dedicated, hardworking people who care about the ManTech’s mission, their department’s goals, meeting the customers’ expectations, and helping one another.” From Comparably