Virtual Gal Friday
According to Virtual Gal Friday, “Our mission is to empower our employees and our customers to live a life that makes them happy! We do that by:
- Providing a company culture that makes our employees love working for us!
- Investing constantly in leadership growth to continually support our team!
- Providing work-from-home opportunities that are more accommodating to work-life balance than a traditional office job!
- Supporting our clientele to build standard operating procedures to systemize their practice!
- Supporting our clientele and taking all the admin tasks off their plate so they can get back to doing what they love and their business!”
|Best For||Military Spouses|
|Industry||Administration, Customer Service, Finance, Health Care, Industrial and Manufacturing, Legal, Marketing, Operations|
|Employment||Full-Time, Part-Time, Remote, Combination Remote and Office|
|Military or Veteran Focus?||No|
|Veteran or Spouse-Owned?||No|
|Where do they place people?||Nationwide|
Military & Veteran Focus
Who would Virtual Gal Friday be best for?
Virtual Gal Friday would be best for military spouses.
Does Virtual Gal Friday offer specialized service(s) to veterans, transitioning military or military spouses?
No, they do not appear to specialize in services to veterans, transitioning military or military spouses.
Does Virtual Gal Friday offer discounts to military or veterans?
They are free to those working as virtual assistants.
Is Virtual Gal Friday veteran-owned?
No, Virtual Gal Friday is not veteran-owned.
Job Types & Locations
What areas of the country do they place people?
They place people throughout the US. The jobs will be remote or employees can choose to work in a traditional setting in a hub city.
What kinds of jobs does Virtual Gal Friday place people in?
Virtual Gal Friday helps people find jobs as virtual assistants. They help fill roles in legal, medical, and general office settings.
What types of jobs do they recruit for?
What companies does Virtual Gal Friday work with?
Virtual Gal Friday partners with a variety of companies.
Unique Services & Programs
Virtual Gal Friday provides work-from-home opportunities that are more accommodating to work-life balance than a traditional office job. If you work for them, you can apply for jobs as a virtual legal assistant, a virtual medical assistant, a virtual assistant, or a virtual receptionist. They offer part-time flexible hours, and you would receive a full suite of benefits. You would be able to work as a VA employee, not a contractor or freelancer. You also will be able to be a part of a built-in community of VAs. Where is Virtual Gal Friday located? Their headquarters are in Houston, TX.
Do they have offices around the country?
All of their officers are virtual.
Virtual Gal Friday Review
Virtual Gal Friday has a good website. You can go on there and apply for a job with them. On the application, they say you can work remotely, or in-person if you are going for the medical or legal VA jobs in College Station, TX. In some positions, you will have to be able to answer live phone calls, in others you won’t have to.
Virtual Gal Friday Testimonials
- Tight-knit community between employees.
- Supervisors always checking on the status of how employees are feeling with workload.
- Consistent pay raises.
- Easy to take time off.
- Because it’s only part-time, there are no benefits.
- Workload is determined on an individual client basis. Meaning the only work you have is what a client gives you. It’s important to keep reaching out so they have help delegating that work to you.
Advice to Management I have never had any issues with VGF and management. They are always understanding and a wonderful community to work for..”- Glassdoor
Working with the clients and the ability to work from home.
Things were good when first hired, but slowly the lines of communication get dropped and suddenly you get terminated. Management never once reached out to me to resolve scheduling conflicts or my position, instead they had meetings amongst themselves. The level of professionalism at the start was good, but that declined as well. Management team can be somewhat inclusive and cliquish as well, so be aware.”- Glassdoor