According to EmployBridge, “EmployBridge is the largest industrial staffing company in the U.S. with three decades of proven success. Most importantly, we’re the backbone behind the nation’s leading workforce experts: ResourceMFG, ProLogistix, Select, ProDrivers, RemX, Remedy and Westaff. Our foundation is built upon our unmatched industry expertise and specialized staffing delivery model, which provides our customers with temporary associates in manufacturing, logistics, warehousing, contact centers and more.”
|Best For||Active Military, Military Spouses, Veterans|
|Industry||Administration, Customer Service, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, Technology|
|Employment||Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Permanent, Temporary to Permanent|
|Military or Veteran Focus?||No|
|Veteran or Spouse-Owned?||No|
|Where do they place people?||Nationwide|
|Services||Online skills training|
Military & Veteran Focus
Who would EmployBridge Be Best for?
EmployBridge would be best for transitioning service members, veterans, and military spouses.
Does EmployBridge offer specialized service(s) to veterans, transitioning military or military spouses?
No, they do not appear to have any specialized services for veterans, transitioning military or military spouses.
Does EmployBridge offer discounts to military or veterans?
Their services appear to be free.
Is EmployBridge veteran-owned?
No, it does not appear that EmployBridge is veteran-owned.
Job Types & Locations
What areas of the country do they place people?
You can search for jobs within the United States, in different locations, in the following states:
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
What kinds of jobs does EmployBridge place people in?
You can search for jobs in the following categories:
- Above Branch
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative and Clerical
- Centralized Solutions
- Commercial Operations
- Communications & Brand
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Safety, Risk and WC
What types of jobs do they recruit for?
- Temp to direct hire
- Direct hire
What companies does EmployBridge work with?
EmployBridge works with a variety of companies.
Unique Services & Programs
What makes them unique?
EmployBridge is the nation’s largest industrial staffing company. They are the backbone of the nation’s leading workforce experts such as:
- Resource MFG – which specializes in manufacturing, providing quality talent in production, quality, maintenance, supervision, and all levels of management.
- ProLogistix – which specializes in logistics.
- ProDrivers – which specializes in CDL drivers in North America.
- Select – which specializes in light industrial and clerical skills.
- RemX -which specializes in customer service, call centers, and recruiting services for administrative and clerical, finance and accounting, and IT professionals.
- Remedy – which specializes in administrative, clerical, and light industrial work.
- WeStaff – which specializes in administrative, accounting, and call center professionals to light industrial and technical personnel.
- Hire Dynamics – which specializes in manufacturing, logistics, contact center, and office support.
EmployBridge offers the Better Worklife Academy where you can find free online skills training for their workforce. You can also explore job opportunities through their job board. EmployBridge has been around for more than 30 years.
They also have an insight section with insights, a labor cost calculator, a turnover calculator, and an American Workforce Survey.
Where is EmployBridge located?
Their headquarters are in Duluth, GA.
Do they have offices around the country?
Yes, they have over 450 branches around the country.
EmployBridge has a good website with a lot of information. Their job board is easy to find and you can search by job title, job category, store, requisition number, city, state, zip, and address. You can easily find information about what they offer.
They do not seem to have any public reviews however they do have a case studies page.