The Mom Project
The Mom Project
According to The Mom Project, “At The Mom Project, we’re committed to helping women remain active in the workforce in every stage of their journey, and we’re proud to work with employers who are committed to designing and supporting a better workplace.”
Who would The Mom Project be best for?
The Mom Project would be best for military spouses, or veterans looking for certain types of jobs.
What types of jobs do they recruit for?
- Combination Remote and Office
- Temporary to Permanent
What kinds of jobs does The Mom Project place people in?
- Human Resources
- Communications and Public Relations
- Customer Service
- Health Care
- Science and Education
- Engineering and Construction
- Industrial and Manufacturing
What areas of the country do they place people?
They place people in jobs all over the US with a focus on Chicago, Atlanta, and San Francisco.
Does The Mom Project offer specialized service(s) to the military community?
No, they do not appear to have specialized services to the military community.
Does The Mom Project offer specialized service(s) to veterans?
No, they do not appear to have specialized services to veterans.
Does The Mom Project offer discounts to military or veterans?
Their services appear to be free of charge.
What companies does The Mom Project work with?
They work with various different companies looking for talent.
Is The Mom Project veteran-owned?
The Mom Project does not appear to be veteran-owned.
What makes them unique?
Started in 2016, the Mom Project is committed to helping women remain in the workforce. They create opportunities for women to engage on their terms with companies that would be a good match. They used a people-first research-based approach allowing companies to understand how to best support working parents. They help to inspire the community to help support each other, to connect to career goal support, and gain access to resources they need.
In addition to a job search and match program, they also have many resources for those looking for a job. They offer classes and events, a blog, and have a study section.
The Mom Project also has different programs:
- Maternityship®– which is a program that provides companies with coverage through resourcing gaps created by parental leaves of absence while also providing mothers a bridge back into the workforce.
- Resume Challenge – where they offer a 5-day resume challenge.
- Rally – which is a community-driven program that is designed to give you a space for 1-on-1 advice right where you are.
- Job Club – which is a career search accountability program designed to connect you with mom-to-mom support to help stay focused and motivated.
- Rise – which is a scholarship program that is committed to accelerating equity for moms and women of color.
Where is The Mom Project located?
The Mom Project’s headquarters is in Chicago, IL.
Do they have offices around the country?
No, it does not appear that they have offices around the country.
The Mom Project Review and Testimonials
The Mom Project has a great website. It is easy to use and contains a lot of great information. In order to have access to the job board, you will need to make an account. Once you do, you can fill out your profile to be matched with possible jobs. You can also search the job board and apply through the website.
The Mom Project Testimonials
There doesn’t seem to be any testimonials from those who have found jobs through The Mom Project.
Contact The Mom Project through their contact page.